Pinnacle Countertop Solutions East
Granite and Solid Surface

Information Links

If you are concerned about the radon gas levels in your home you should have the home tested in accordance with PA Bureau of Radiation Protection and the Environmental Protection Agency's testing guidelines.  Radon testing kits can be purchased at most Lowe's and Home Depot stores, or a homeowner can have a testing agency perform the test.   The BRP has a list of vendors licensed to perform testing in PA.